The mission of the organization is to set up a quality Technical College to provide education to the enspiring students with support and guidance from highly qualified experienced professors of the college They will be groomed into competent technical professional. Such well groomed technical professionals with work and social ethics coming out of the College will, in their respective field of excellence, serve the industry, plan their roles in industrial and commercial growth of the state and will lead the nation to a path of industrial growth and prosperity.
· To provide for excellence in technical education.
· To develop strong communication skills in the students
· To create awareness for Social, Historical, Ethical, Cultural and Human values.
· To create a culture for self and lifelong learning.
· To create an intellectual spirit and capability for critical judgment.
· To establish a symbiotic relationship with industries.
· To develop entrepreneurship programme and promote student entrepreneurs.
· To develop continuing education programme.
· To create an awareness for development withequality and Environmental values.
· To utilize technology for human needs.
Philosophy of Polytechnic college
At NH-31, Kharuara, Harnaut, Nalanda, Bihar-803110
1. Nalanda district of Bihar state is one of the backward state having high population approx 10,38,04637. The district basically has agriculture based economy. The youth of this district are trying to catch up with the national main stream i.e. education, employment and economy.
2. The children in the district have now started to get education up to secondary /senior secondary level with the Govt. new education policy but beyond that if technical education facility is provide to them, which is not there presently, would be a great opportunity for the youth of the district to their future and in turn economic development of the district and the state as well.
3. To make a technical education facility available to the youth of the district there is a requirement of an institution which can offer this facility to them. There is no any polytechnic college in Nalanda district, we the Ganga memorial educational and development society would like to open one as a private polytechnic college in Harnaut (Kharuara) which is about 25 km north from Biharsharif (dist. HQ) at NH-31 has a good accessibility by road and train to all within a radius of 5 kms. This College is going to start from the session 2014 in various trades like-
4. This polytechnic college in Harnaut will afford a bright opportunity to the local youth for both girls and boys.